Product rec.
  Re: (...)
Has anyone ever tried Olivier Napa Valley VSOP? It is the sweetest, most wonderful thing I've ever had! I usually take some homegrown tomatoes, top them with fresh mozzarella and basil and drip it over the top. Mmmmmmmm! I can't say enough good things about it. Unfortunately, it isn't available in most stores since they're a small company but definitely worth a trip to Napa for it!
  Re: Product rec. by Lisa152 (Has anyone ever trie...)
Lisa, you sent me scurrying over to google this - we pick up all sorts of goodies on our trips, so could not say whether we've tried this or not. After looking at the bottle I don't think I have run across this....yet. The label looks very familiar, so have probably run across one of their other products. Will certainly keep an eye out for it.

http://www.secretclosetgifts.com/browse.cfm/4,3647.htm
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Product rec. by cjs (Lisa, you sent me sc...)
cjs

have you gone to this web site: Chefshop.com

its in Seattle and have wonderful items - not sure
if they still have a location store or are online only.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Product rec. by mjkcooking (cjs[br][br]have you ...)
Yes, I get their newsletter.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Product rec. by cjs (Yes, I get their new...)
They have an amazing little shop in Napa but I've also ordered their things online.(www.oliviernapavalley.com) You can taste every one of their products in the store. Their olive oils are really good too. I have lots of favorites!I used to live close to Napa so I could go up there frequently. Luckily they ***** things at a very low cost so I put in an order every few months. My other favorite is the mushroom duxelle mixture. This is absolutely to die for in a stuffed pork tenderloin or in the beef wellingtons! Who wants to cut up all the mushrooms when you can have a better mixture with less work?
  Re: Re: Product rec. by Lisa152 (They have an amazing...)
Thank you Lisa. I just placed an order with them. You are right, their shipping fee was very reasonable. Geez, I'm glad you decided to join us.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Product rec. by bjcotton (Thank you Lisa. I j...)
whatcha order, Billy?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Product rec. by cjs (whatcha order, Billy...)
Probably more measuring cups and spoons.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Product rec. by Lorraine (Probably more measur...)
Thanks!! Tell me what you think about it once you try it! I've had just about everything there and haven't had anything I didn't like! The tapenades are really great too! The artichoke parmesan reggiano is fabulous over pasta!! And I love cooking with the herbs de provence oil. Mmmm I'm drooling........
  Re: Re: Product rec. by Lisa152 (Thanks!! Tell me wh...)
"artichoke parmesan reggiano" - YES, that's where I've seen the label. I used this product in individual tarts when I was catering - it was delicous!!!!

I've also tried some others and have liked it all!
www.achefsjourney.com