sugarbrown's Mama's corn recipes for Billy
  Re: (...)
So Billy was asking for another Sugarbrown's Mama's recipe..lol

Fried Corn -

Cut leftover sweet corn off of husks.
Fry with butter, salt and pepper until corn starts to brown.
Eat with just about anything!
My bestfriend from Kindergarten still remembers eating it, and my sister will actually buy a can of corn, drain the juice, and fry it up.

Dried Corn -

Cut leftover sweet corn off of husks.
Place on parchment paper on cookie sheet.
Dry(completely)overnight in 150 degree oven, or if you stir and watch carefully, a little warmer.
A little browning is a bonus!!
Store in glass jar forever as long as it's TOTALLY dry.

Dried Corn Soup, cook in water with salt and pepper and butter. Great flavour. My Mom used to go up into her Grandma's attic and read old books while she ate a bowl of it...
  Re: sugarbrown's Mama's corn recipes for Billy by sugarbrown (So Billy was asking ...)
These sound good!! Oh Cindy, I wish you would, but I know you have time restraints right now..., do as Maryann is doing for all of us. She's going thru her mom's recipes and posting them every so often!

I would even rename "Maryann's Momma's Cookbook" on my M.C. to "All of Our Mom's Recipes"!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: sugarbrown's Mama's corn recipes for Billy by cjs (These sound good!! O...)
Got it Cindy. I just received a request from the foster home where Fredia is for your SugarBrown's Momma's Momma's Banana Cake Recipe. I'll take it to her tomorrow. Everybody loves it and I make it often.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: sugarbrown's Mama's corn recipes for Billy by bjcotton (Got it Cindy. I jus...)
Billy, when you get a chance, would you post that recipe for banana cake. You've mentioned it several times and I know my dad would sure like that one since he loves my banana bread. Thanks!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."