Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce
  Re: (...)
Issue # 65

Fantastic!!

This was such an easy dish to make. The only thing I would change, and it's based on taste, is we tripled the cheese. So instead of 1/3 cup we ended up using almost a full cup.

Very very tasty dish.
  Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by DFen911 (Issue # 65[br][br]Fa...)
This is one I'm definately trying--thanks for the review!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by Old Bay (This is one I'm defi...)
That one's on my list for a cooler weather day. Thanks for the review.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by Mare749 (That one's on my lis...)
Nice going Denise - Roy was reading over my shoulder....the Gorgonzola King of P.A. So, it's dinner tomorrow nite - hmmmm, 18 hour bread sounds like it would be good with this also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by DFen911 (Issue # 65[br][br]Fa...)
I love gorgonzola and this one caught my eye too. It sounds fabulous. I have a wonderful recipe I make in the fall. It's called Rigatoni with Sirloin and Gorgonzola sauce. One of our favs.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by luvnit (I love gorgonzola an...)
Recipe Alert!!! She has 17 posts!! Has no one told Laura, it's extremely unfair to mention a great sounding (yes, Billy, it spoke to me again )dish without posting the recipe?????

"Rigatoni with Sirloin and Gorgonzola sauce"
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by cjs (Recipe Alert!!! She ...)
It really does sound good, Laura. Please post it when you get a chance.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by Mare749 (It really does sound...)
Question - I'm making this tonight, but need to have some protein for hubby. Any ideas of what I could throw in, or should I not try and just add on some chicken on the side? Also, what if you don't really want to buy a bottle of Marsala (I don't like it) - any substitution suggestions? Thanks!!
  Re: Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by cjs (Recipe Alert!!! She ...)
[blockquote]Quote:

Recipe Alert!!! She has 17 posts!! Has no one told Laura, it's extremely unfair to mention a great sounding (yes, Billy, it spoke to me again )dish without posting the recipe?????

Even after a thousand posts either you or Billy got after me for doing the same!! Sometimes the brain that thinks and the fingers that type aren't always in sync, I guess! Sooo, the recipe will be forthcoming, I hope

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Is this really strong? I love Gorgonzola but husband not a fan.