Cheese Tortellini & butternut squash
  Re: (...)
Having guest for dinner tomorrow evening and have been looking at this recipe - has anyone made this yet? And if so, how did it come out.......
Thanks...
  Re: Cheese Tortellini & butternut squash by emmasmimi (Having guest for din...)
I have not made this particular dish, but I have a Penne/B.nut squash dish with almost the exact same ingredients - so, imo, it'll be great!!

P.S. the only thing differently I might do, is oven roast the squash squares instead of boiling in water - it gives a much nicer flavor to the squash. Just toss with a little oil or even just spray the cubes and bake ~ 425 - 450 F.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cheese Tortellini & butternut squash by cjs (I have not made this...)
Thank you for the great idea as I love roasted butternut squash - make it all the time as side dish........
Will try it that way...
Thanks
  Re: Re: Cheese Tortellini & butternut squash by emmasmimi (Thank you for the gr...)
you're welcome & now that I've looked at the recipe, I have it marked to make also...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com