Pineapple cream cheese
  Re: (...)
Has anyone tried Philadelphia's pineapple flavored cream cheese?
  Re: Pineapple cream cheese by chef21 (Has anyone tried Phi...)
Can't get that here but I do get Philadelphia brand cream cheese---the BEST---and add crushed canned pineapple for some dip treats-----wonderful with fruit salads!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Pineapple cream cheese by Roxanne 21 (Can't get that here ...)
not the pineapple, but have had the blueberry - loved it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pineapple cream cheese by cjs (not the pineapple, b...)
I get the peach one here. Great on bagels.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Pineapple cream cheese by Lorraine (I get the peach one ...)
I know this is coming out of left field, but...my dad used to love pineapple and cottage cheese salad - bleeeeech...at least I thot so as a kid.

But with cream cheese? what's not to love.
Yes, Lorraine - great on bagels.

Where did I see this? If sea birds are called seagulls, what are bay birds called????

Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pineapple cream cheese by cjs (I know this is comin...)
Way to improvise roxanne, lol. The cool thing is it's 25% less saturated than butter, so I sure it would make a nice fruit salad. Do you only get the plain?
  Re: Re: Pineapple cream cheese by cjs (I know this is comin...)
I know this is coming out of left field, but...my dad used to love pineapple and cottage cheese salad - bleeeeech...at least I thot so as a kid.

Jean, I loved cottage cheese and pineapple as kid, I can taste it just thinking about it

Where did I see this? If sea birds are called seagulls, what are bay birds called????

PJ
  Re: Re: Pineapple cream cheese by pjcooks (I know this is comin...)
Have to say I'm with PJ on the pineapple and cottage cheese thing. I don't mix them together, just serve together.

chef21, have purchased several of Philly's premixed cheeses. Haven't had a "bad" one yet, but, I'm a person who likes, actually, prefers to make my own, so will just by the cheese and add to it, like Roxanne stated she does. Found with this particular product it gives you more versitility and sometimes less waste. Have added not only fruit but also herbs and spices for everything from bagels to crackers to fruits to...........

Hope this gives you some ideas!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Pineapple cream cheese by chef21 (Way to improvise rox...)
Yes, for the Philadelphia Kraft product----there are TONS of other products here but they are not that good---very "chalky" tasting. I guess I just can't get away from my roots---LOL. That Philly cheese has been an awesome part of many recipes I have made----I think I have converted some of my South African friends----especially the cheesecakes!!! But the shrimp dip is incredibly good!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Pineapple cream cheese by Roxanne 21 (Yes, for the Philade...)
I have not used the pineapple cream cheese, but I do buy the garden veggie cream cheese all the time to put on bagels. I like it on a smoked turkey sandwich, too.

Jean, I don't eat pineapple with cottage cheese either, but growing up, we always ate it with canned pears. Yum!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."