Next dinner party......coco, are you out there?
  Re: (...)
Coco, it looks like you are next on the birthday list. Would you like to pick the menu for the next dinner party?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there? by Mare749 (Coco, it looks like ...)
How come I don't have coco on my list??? Screwed up, did I?

C'mon coco, pull out your magazines and start browsing...

(never mind, just saw the last two birthdays added to the list...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there? by cjs (How come I don't hav...)
coco-----come on, girl-----we know you have a favorite of something!!!

We want to have a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! Can't wait to see your choice!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there? by Roxanne 21 (coco-----come on, gi...)
Yikes, her birthday is Friday!!!

Hello Coco???????
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there? by Lorraine (Yikes, her birthday ...)
Hi, everybody. I am sorry that it took me so long to respond. This is my first week of school and I have been so busy getting things ready. Is anyone interested in the cuisine lite recipes? The oven fried chicken strips recipe is probably too simple for all of you professional cooks.Is anyone interested? Maybe with the potato and green bean salad?
  Re: Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there by coco hernandez (Hi, everybody. I am...)
Hey, Birthday girl, we'll make anything that looks good to you - who said simple is not good???? oven fried chicken strips sound good - just tell us where and when...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there by cjs (Hey, Birthday girl, ...)
It's your birthday, Coco! So, you get to pick!
  Re: Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there by cjs (Hey, Birthday girl, ...)
It would be helpful to me to have a week or so because I am still pretty busy trying to get things together for my class. I am supposed to only have 20 students and I have 26 second graders, so I am having to go back and do extras of every thing. I even had to rearrange my room. Don't you normally set the day about a week or two in advance?
  Re: Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there by coco hernandez (It would be helpful ...)
Sounds like you don't need pressure for one more thing! I'd say those second graders of yours should take priority over a bunch of foodies - who if they're like me - have a backlog of recipes we want to tryout.

Take a pass (without guilt) and get back to us when you're less stressed.
  Re: Re: Next dinner party......coco, are you out there by HomeCulinarian (Sounds like you don'...)
Thank you HomeCulinarian, I guess that I will do just that. I will take a pass. To make matters worse, on the first day of school I twisted my ankle and botched up my foot, so I have been hobbling around. Thank goodness there is no school today so I can rest my foot.