I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I
  Re: (...)
are not compatible!!!!!!

I have tried for days to export a recipe on to this forum from M. C.
and obviously can't understand the concept.
Could any of you explain - how to do this ?

otherwise we have a bridge not far from here this compter is going over.
thanks
marye !!!!
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I by mjkcooking (are not compatible!!...)
If I understand what you're trying to do Marye, you want to post a recipe here from your MasterCook?

I pull up the recipe, go to 'edit' and click on 'copy recipe' (sometimes I mistakenly click on 'copy' and that does not work!) - then just come to here and click on 'paste' in the msg. writing box.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I by cjs (If I understand what...)
Marye, I do the same as Jean, it's quick and easy. If you are trying to use the export feature on MC, a lot of us are not able to use it either. Years ago, on an older version of MC, probably version 4, I was able to use it for emailing recipes and it sent them just fine.

Since updating both MC and computers a few times, I've never been able to get it working right since. Seems to be a glitch in the program. My brother thought he had it figured out, but when he tried to send me a recipe, it was all broken up. So, when sending recipes through email, I just use the edit/copy method.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I by Mare749 (Marye, I do the same...)
The things you learn! That will be easier than the way I do it. I email the recipe to myself and then copy it from the email! I thought I was pretty smart figuring out how to do it! And there was an even easier way!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I by esgunn (The things you learn...)
Quote:

I email the recipe to myself and then copy it from the email!

Me, too

PJ
PJ