Review: Creamy Orzo @ Marinated Tomatoes
  Re: (...)
I couldn't see where anyone had reviewed this one. If you did my apologies.

I made this one last night (from Weeknight Menus #2).

I found the orzo a bit bland. I think it needed just a bit more ooomph. BUT, the marinated tomatoe salad was wonderful!!! I think it is the addition of dijon that gives it a a taste. Not enough to say, that's dijon, but just enough to say hmmmm. I'll make the tomatoes again. And probably the orzo, but maybe infuse the cream first with herbs, garlic, something.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Review: Creamy Orzo @ Marinated Tomatoes by Lorraine (I couldn't see where...)
Thanks for the review, Lorraine. I've been eyeing this one.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: Review: Creamy Orzo @ Marinated Tomatoes by mlucas1 (Thanks for the revie...)
me too - still lots of tomatoes in the garden.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Review: Creamy Orzo @ Marinated Tomatoes by Lorraine (I couldn't see where...)
I mentioned this a while back but I couldn't find it, either, probably buried in another thread. I did add lots of fresh herbs, though, it definately needed them. After that, the kids enjoyed it.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Review: Creamy Orzo @ Marinated Tomatoes by pjcooks (I mentioned this a w...)
OHHHHH, thanks 'anon' - for looking at this thread. I'm doing this tonight with the chicken. Thanks Lorraine and PJ.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com