Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches Issue 40
  Re: (...)
Made these last evening and they were good, good, good!!
Sub gorgonzola for the goat cheese and got to use some of those gift garden tomatoes for the topping. Oh My, this was really yumerific and easy! Don't miss this recipe.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches Issue 40 by farnfam (Made these last even...)
Been there, done that!!! I totally agree with you, Cis----I made with the goat's cheese and this recipe was totally "YUMERIFIC" yum yum yum!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches Issue 40 by Roxanne 21 (Been there, done tha...)
Oh man, those do look good! Have not done them.....I'm a bigger goat cheese fan than gorgonzola (tho Roy isn't and I'm not suggesting it to him! ), so I'd go with that. hmmmmmmmm

I hope I remember these in a few days, we're trying to be good and eat out of the freezer.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches Issue 40 by cjs (Oh man, those do lo...)
"we're trying to be good and eat out of the freezer".

I think there should be a national freezer week. That could be fun, even interesting, and would certainly keep us more up to date. I have a whole sirloin, just hanging around.

It's just awful the way a couple of cups of fresh prawn, a torn up iceburg, good dressing, a baked potato, or whatever, beacon from the fresh in the seductionmarket.