I'm Home.....
  Re: (...)
Just got home about 15 minutes ago and figured out my gas mileage. I got 31.99 miles per gallon. It took about 8 hours including a stop at the San Francisco Market and a stop at the Olive Pit in Corning. Bought 3 more cleavers as presents and nothing at the Olive Pit.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: I'm Home..... by bjcotton (Just got home about ...)
It's too darn quiet around here - you need to come back again soon! We still have the Mexican grocery store and the African/Caribbean store and the Farmers' Market! Oh, and a whole lot of food to play with!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: I'm Home..... by Harborwitch (It's too darn quiet ...)
It's nice to go and it's always nice to get home too! Glad it was a safe trip, Billy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I'm Home..... by cjs (It's nice to go and ...)
Welcome back, Billy! Sounds as though you had a great time!!! What a fantastic drive that must have been---that gas mileage is awesome!!! Better than my Rav4----
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: I'm Home..... by bjcotton (Just got home about ...)
Glad you made it home in one piece, Billy, and that you all had a fabulous time!! Oh, to have foodie friends....reasonably close by, that is

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I'm Home..... by pjcooks (Glad you made it hom...)
I was thinking the same thing, PJ. Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a little bit closer and could visit?

Oh well, glad you got to do it, Billy. Welcome home!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I'm Home..... by Mare749 (I was thinking the s...)
Quote:

Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a little bit closer and could visit?

Sure would be nice, Maryanne!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I'm Home..... by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
The Northwest is full of gregarious foodies--I envy you all so--I know one in Olympia you don't--someday we will all get together--in the meantime, enjoy!!
Dungenese, chanterelles,berries, Farmers market, pinot noir, halibut, salmon,,hazelnuts, ----etc
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: I'm Home..... by Old Bay (The Northwest is ful...)
"Dungenese, chanterelles,berries, Farmers market, pinot noir, halibut, salmon,,hazelnuts, ----etc"

yup!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com