What are you making for dinner??
  Re: (...)
I am drawing a blank. What are any of you making. Perhaps you will inspire me
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: What are you making for dinner?? by luvnit (I am drawing a blank...)
Just enjoyed a superb BLACKENED CAJUN TUNA, baked potato (although I usually make a rice pilaf) and roasted asparagus-----sure hit the spot!!! Strawberries with grand marnier whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate---

Would love to have had lima beans for a succotash BUT the beans are in the next care package---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What are you making for dinner?? by Roxanne 21 (Just enjoyed a super...)
Making homemade pizza!
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
  Re: Re: What are you making for dinner?? by bbally (Making homemade pizz...)
Already made a bunch of pizzas and caramels, but those are for sale, not for dinner.

Since I waited around for the electrician who never showed up, I haven't gotten to the store today, and don't have much left in the fridge at the moment. Since it looks like it's about to rain any second, and I don't feel like running to the store right now, I'm just going to heat up a frozen burrito tonight, along with some refried beans and whatever else I may find.

Probably not very inspiring, but will be good for now.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What are you making for dinner?? by labradors (Already made a bunch...)
Well my fridge is not that inspiring either. Thank you though. If it were just me here, I wouldn't even care much. But the natives get restless at dinner

Mexican sounds good though, your burrito may be an inspiration after all.
Laura
  Re: Re: What are you making for dinner?? by luvnit (Well my fridge is no...)
I'm going to gently reheat some leftover tenderloins in some compound butter and serve on sandwich rolls for Picky, Picky Jr will get Mickey D's and I'm perfectly happy with my glass of wine, thankyouverymuch!! (It's Friday at last and I have the weekend off!!!)

No cooking until Sunday, then I'll feel like playing again.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: What are you making for dinner?? by pjcooks (I'm going to gently ...)
OOooh the wine sounds good to me! Hey, it Friday! I think I have a bottle of wine too!

Cheers.
Laura
  Re: Re: What are you making for dinner?? by luvnit (OOooh the wine sound...)
Cheers!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: What are you making for dinner?? by luvnit (OOooh the wine sound...)
Oh, well maybe not the WHOLE bottleSmile
Laura
  Re: Re: What are you making for dinner?? by luvnit (Oh, well maybe not t...)
I'm not cooking! We're going out to dinner - not sure what yet - but it's our 16th anniversary and we're going out. Mexican sounds really good, pasta sounds good, sushi - ??

And, we have a bottle of raspberry sparkling wine for in the hot tub later! TGIF!!! and Bob's NOT on call!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!