Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses
  Re: (...)
I have the Splendid Soups book, which I received not very long ago. I just went to the site to c&p the site page for a friend so he could order Splendid Soups. I noticed some bonuses come with the book now. Specifically, one which gives access to 30 more soup and side recipes. How does one access that? I don't recall getting that option. Anyone know about this?
Calliope
  Re: Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses by Calliope (I have the Splendid ...)
HMMMM----gonna check that out!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses by Calliope (I have the Splendid ...)
I believe that there is a website listed in the book that gives you access to those.

Elise
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses by eab1005 (I believe that there...)
You are right, Elise-----nice to see you again!!!

Don't be a stranger.

You would think that the members who are faithful subscribers would have access to this info before it comes out of the blue with a post such as this----but good to know, thanks!!!

Now how do we have access to that extra recipe index---that's the question!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses by Roxanne 21 (You are right, Elise...)
I think there is a log in number somewhere in the magazine that you key in. I did once, but that was awhile back.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses by Lorraine (I think there is a l...)
I found it in the back of the Splendid Soups book! Thanks so very much!
Calliope
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses by Calliope (I found it in the ba...)
Good Lord! For a bunch of inventive, intelligent people, the whole bunch of us sure miss "it" sometimes don't we? I noticed that, but never went there.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses by bjcotton (Good Lord! For a bu...)
" For a bunch of inventive, intelligent people, the whole bunch of us sure miss "it" sometimes don't we? "

Not this olderly person!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
ALL of those "extra" issues have the access to the 30 additional recipes and videos....the Pasta book, Cookie book, Soups, etc. and the access code is written in each book on a card. There is a third "bonus" but can't think of it right now!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups and other book buying bonuses by MUSICMAKER (ALL of those "extra"...)
I got a "bonus" announcement yesterday in the new issue! My subscription is almost up - I can renew for 24.00 for the year! Inside the magazine I find the bonus - for another 24.00 I can give 2 (TWO) gift subscriptions!! Hmmmmmmmmm. I'm glad to be rewarded for being a loyal subscriber!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!