Pork with apple salsa (and cornbread stuffing)
  Re: (...)
This was a lovely dish!!! I did not make the cornbread stuffing though--not readily available here (like NEVER !!!) and I did not have the time to make my own---soooo---pork was really tender and perfectly cooked---the apple salsa was incredible!!!

I served with a baked potato (with sour cream and chives) and a salad.....very nice dinner!!!!

I will try this next time (and there will be a NEXT time) with the stuffing.

Weeknight menus #2 This has been a really great find!!! Now what to do----too many choices!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Pork with apple salsa (and cornbread stuffing) by Roxanne 21 (This was a lovely di...)
Thanks for the review, Roxanne, this definately sounds like one the kids would enjoy in their reportoire.

Although they would probaly skip the cornbread stuffing and use Mom's instead~

Pj
PJ
  Re: Re: Pork with apple salsa (and cornbread stuffing) by pjcooks (Thanks for the revie...)
" Weeknight menus #2 This has been a really great find!!!

I think it's the most used issue I've bought! To me, pork and apples is a marriage made in heaven! "
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Pork with apple salsa (and cornbread stuffing) by Roxanne 21 (This was a lovely di...)
I made this tonight (thanks to your review Roxanne) and we really enjoyed it. I over cooked the pork, but it was still delicious. Strike that one up to learning a new recipe, we hopefully do better next time. I did add a Jalapeno to the apple salsa and thought it was a great addition. Steve said he thought a little red onion would also be good - but it was good as is - I seeded half of it and added the other half with membranes and seeds - just a mild bit of heat. I didn't serve the cornbread stuffing - I served it over wilted spinach, which was delicious - but there was a lot of juice that went to waste - where the stuffing would have soaked it up!

On most recipes I 1 1/2 or 2x the sauce - we like sauce. But thought this one had more than enough - although if we did have stuffing, that would have changed that.

We will definately make this one again - a really good fall recipe.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.