Woohoo, Internet's Back
  Re: (...)
I had to change companies to get it back, now I have cable internet. For those that used my email addy of billy@mcsi.net please don't in the future it is defunct. The Ty Dy email addy still works.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Woohoo, Internet's Back by bjcotton (I had to change comp...)
I don't think I ever went to that one, Billy - just the TyDy is what I've used....I think. Glad you're back in business.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Woohoo, Internet's Back by cjs (I don't think I ever...)
WELCOME BACK, Billy (I think--- )

Seriously, we missed you!!!!

I used that one you said to delete---got the other one though!!

SOOOO??????? What's been happenin' ???
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Welcome back sweetie - we've missed you!
@$(#~#%^&)$### computers AND internet companies!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
You'll like that cable internet, Billy . . .when it works ! ! ! It's lightning fast...don't even have your finger off the enter key and the screen is up! Love it! (when it works!!!) Just kidding! uuummmm? maybe not?
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Woohoo, Internet's Back by MUSICMAKER (You'll like that cab...)
Well, Sunday I went to Portland 'cause my lil' sis was having knee surgery Monday morning. That went well, but I got sick, throwing up & diarrhea; came home Tuesday morning and slept most of the day...what happened to Wednesday I really couldn't say, but here it is Thursday and I can't remember yesterday! Oh well, I'm still alive so it couldn't have been all bad

Billy
  Re: Re: Woohoo, Internet's Back by bjcotton (Well, Sunday I went ...)
Hi Billy, glad you're back. I've had cable for my computer and tv for several years now and have been very happy with it. Hope you are feeling better.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Woohoo, Internet's Back by Mare749 (Hi Billy, glad you'r...)
I am thank you. Apparently it was nothing serious I appear to be doing just fine. We have had cable TV, and Satellite TV, and a variety of internet ISPs, hopefully we'll be okay with this one.

Billy
  Re: Re: Woohoo, Internet's Back by bjcotton (I am thank you. App...)
Good to see you, Billy!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Woohoo, Internet's Back by bjcotton (I am thank you. App...)
Ya know I'm going to quit saying how much I like something. I raved to everyone, including you, Billy, about how great our insurance was - we got switched!

I raved about how wonderful Bob's Verizon broadband was - and it decided not to work anymore! Poo! Of course his computer is actually faster now with my sat. . . never mind, I said nothing, know nothing, . . .

I'm glad you're feeling better sweetie! There have been some nasty bugs going around down here. Jennifer keeps trying to give me her cold - I refuse to accept that gift!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!