3D Cookie Cutters
  Re: (...)
Me, the most non baking person, bought these today:

3d christmas Cookie Cutters

Are they not the neatest thing? Myself and my staff, (there's only 3 of us) decided we would make these to give to our outsource partner's staff at Christmas. The fun part?? We'll need to make and decorate about 140 of them. Any volunteers to help? I'm sure Jean would just LOVE to!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by Lorraine (Me, the most non bak...)
OMG, Lorraine, those are sooo cute. To bad I stink at baking cookies.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by farnfam (OMG, Lorraine, those...)
Bah Humbug!! I love to give gifts, but can never hang on to them until Christmas gets here, so people get gifts throughout the year whenever the whim strikes me; or, when I see something that makes me think of them. Other than the gifts I don't DO Christmas.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by bjcotton (Bah Humbug!! I love...)
Many of the staff don't DO Christmas either. We are literally a United Nations. It's just our way of gining them a little something from us.

That should have read "giving" not gining.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by Lorraine (Many of the staff do...)
Quote:

Many of the staff don't DO Christmas either. We are literally a United Nations. It's just our way of gining them a little something from us.

Oh yeah, I agree a little Gin makes a great gift
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by farnfam ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh yes! Gin is always a lovely gift - Bob always used to get a lovely bottle of Bombay gin for Christmas - and I always got a wonderful bottle of Maker's Mark! Much better than cookies.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by Harborwitch (Oh yes! Gin is alwa...)
Hmmmm. 3D cookie cutters. Makes me wonder if there are any M. C. Escher cookie cutters (didn't find any on the web). LOL!

Also, makes me wish I had bought those M. C. Escher jigsaw puzzles years ago. Just didn't have the money. Imagine: $50 for a jigsaw puzzle - of course, it was of Escher's "Metamorphosis," had 3000 pieces, and was 8 1/2 inches by 11 FEET!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by labradors (Hmmmm. 3D cookie cu...)
Those are great little cookie cutters! Sure wish I had that kind of patience! It's all I can do to get through the rolling and cutting of regular sugar cookies. We sure do love to eat them though. Very nice gift idea, Lorraine.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by Mare749 (Those are great litt...)
"I'm sure Jean would just LOVE to!!!!" - bite your tongue, Lorraine

They must be a bear to frost - looks like they are frosted after being put together? Have fun & I'm glad it's you and not me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 3D Cookie Cutters by cjs ("I'm sure Jean would...)
I think they look "dipped" then sprinkled. Is that possible? There will probably be instructions provided for decorating and packing. How you want to present them?

Do you know that Cookies by Design here in the U.S. is getting $9 a cookie now for their cookie bouquets?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."