HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! !
  Re: (...)
Happy Birthday to you, Lori! Hope your day is extra special! And MANY more!!! Let us know how you celebrated and if you received any "goodies"!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by MUSICMAKER (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Happy Birthday, may your day be fabulous!
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by bbally (Happy Birthday, may ...)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE

CIS
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by farnfam (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARI...)
Have a great day!! Special plans????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by cjs (Have a great day!! S...)
Happy Birthday, Lori! Hope you have a wonderful day full of nice surprises. Also hoping you are back home now.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday, Lori...)
Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, and that everything is absolutely perfect for you!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by Harborwitch (Happy birthday!!! I...)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lori!!!! I hope you are having a very SPECIAL day and that all is well with you and yours in San Diego!!! Thinking of all in the area of the US!!

NOW---please let us know what you did today and what may be coming!!??!!

MANY more healthy and happy years are wished for you--
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by Roxanne 21 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lori...)
Happy day, Lori! Since I'm so late getting home from work, tell us how your day went! Any fabulous food per chance
Hope it was great!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by pjcooks (Happy day, Lori! Si...)
Happy, happy! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDRecipeGirl ! ! ! by labradors (Happy, happy! Hope ...)
Burtday? Well, isn't that sumpin'? Have a happy one young lady!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy