DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. . .
  Re: (...)
to turn your clocks BACK? Yipee! Another hour of sleep!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. . . by MUSICMAKER (to turn your clocks ...)
We don't do the time change here---sooooo now I have an EXTRA hour on you guys to post my inane messages
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. . . by Roxanne 21 (We don't do the time...)
so that's what - you're 10 hours ahead of us, Roxanne? (Pacific coast time)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. . . by cjs (so that's what - you...)
It's always a crapshoot at my place. I change some clocks, my husband changes some clocks. Some get changed twice, some not at all. Thanks heavens for the computer so we can look at the time signature and figure it all out.
  Re: Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. by lxxf (It's always a crapsh...)
Sally, after your last two posts (oyster dressing) I'm sure we are related....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. . . by MUSICMAKER (to turn your clocks ...)
Yep... this just means that my son now gets up at 6AM , and sports practices will end in the dark!! The good thing is that bedtime for DS will be easier
Lori
http://www.RecipeGirl.com

"Everything tastes better with wine"
I was sooooo looking forward to that extra hour of sleep! But, it is very hard to reset the Pugalarms, or the "oh shoot! I shouldn't have swilled a half gallon of water before bed alarm" which of course leads to the other "alarms" that go off in sequential order in the am.

Needless to say - the Pugs and I are sitting in the office. They're waiting for breakfast and I'm waiting for my meds to kick in so I can have a good day. Bob is sleeping.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. by Harborwitch (I was sooooo looking...)
Quote:

it is very hard to reset the Pugalarms. . .

Yep, our puppy was up and running at her "usual" time, too! I just let her out to do her thing...thankfully she was QUICK this a.m. as it is FREEZING cold here, and she is not used to that! She was playing with the "smoke" that her warm breath was making! It was so funny to watch! If it were not so EARLY, would have got out the camcorder, but I just wanted to get back under my warm down comforter and go back to sleep!!!

Quote:

. . .I'm waiting for my meds to kick in so I can have a good day. . . .

Thank God for those pills, eh Sharon! What would we do without them?????
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. by MUSICMAKER ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
That was after I laid in bed trying to figure out what time I woke up in the middle of the night and took my pain med. There was no going back to sleep at that point. Sat up, there it was sitting on my night table! Must have dreamed that I took it!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME -- DID YOU ALL REMEMBER. . . by cjs (so that's what - you...)
YUP---10 hours---seems like such a LOOONNNGGGG time--my day is half done by the time yours (not Jean's )begins....I have to call my Mom now---seven hours.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy