Linda
  Re: (...)
Yes, my kids are two boys and one girl. I would say that they are very close and affectionate with each other. They really miss each other when one is gone. Or won't play with the others. The boys team up sometimes and stephanie will do her own thing more often than one of the boys doing their own thing.

But, they still fight alot!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Linda by esgunn (Yes, my kids are two...)
she looks like she can hold her own with them tho - great lookin' kids, Erin! (I'm still glad I had my four one at a time instead of three all at once... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
You have beautiful children, Erin! I'm in that empty nest thing right now, the baby will be 21 in Feb, the oldest just turned 26, and I'm missing the hell of them being little. I would say enjoy this time you have with them, but I know you already are, you realize they are only this little once. Smart lady! 2 boys and a girl, you have it covered in one fell swoop!!

PJ (Who, now that there's a wedding date[8-9-08] is reeeeally hoping for grandchildren someday!!!)
PJ
Beautiful children, Erin! Fighting and all! Kids will be kids, eh? Matters not if they are a single birth or triplets! Bet they protect each other, tho, if need be! Are they revealing that multiple-birth "mysticism", where they can "feel" whatever when that child is away from the others? That is so amazing to me!

Don't know how you do it! Home schooling and all...Kudos to you is about all I can say!!! And what a blessing! I always wanted twins or more but not in the cards!

PJ yours are the same age as mine! My #1 married in July -- 07-07-07 -- and #2 is planning on leaving either in December (for the winter semester) or wait until August 2008 to leave home for school. Mom, of course, wants August!!! When he leaves I may "lose it"!!! He's not a mama's boy by no means but he sure loves his mama!!! We have such a terrific relationship! Never thought I would have a relationship with my son as we do! We are like "best buds"!!! And I wouldn't change that for anything!

Hang on to those little ones, Erin! Time sure flies!!!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Linda by MUSICMAKER (Beautiful children, ...)
My baby is 26 now, tall and strong. Like you Erin, I have 2 boys and a girl, but they came in separate packages. ;Þ