Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce
  Re: (...)
I belong to something ( ) that sends me a recipe every single day.... and usually not anything to shout about, but this a.m.s really sounds easy, fast and interesting.

Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce

1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup chopped shallots
1 (10-once) package Buitoni Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
1/2 cup Libby'sĀ® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage, (or 1 teaspoon ground sage)
2 (9-ounce) packages BuitoniĀ® Four Cheese Ravioli
2 tablespoons chopped green onion

1. Cook wine and shallots in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1 tablespoon. Stir in sauce, pumpkin and sage. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.

2. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Stir reserved water into sauce; toss with pasta. Sprinkle with green onion. Season with ground black pepper.
Makes 4 servings.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce by cjs (I belong to somethin...)
You had me at "Libby's Pumpkin", Jean! It sounds great. Thanks!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
We make pumpkin ravioli with a loosely based Alfredo Sauce. This sounds similar to that only "reversed". The pumpkin ravioili can be used for the main course or dessert. This recipe would probably taste good.
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
This is right up my alley, Jean. I'll be trying this one.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Thanks, Jean, this does sound good and what a perfect time of year for it!

Copied and printed.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce by pjcooks (Thanks, Jean, this d...)
I wish I could make it real soon - but, between you guys and TRYING to empty my freezer.....geez!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce by cjs (I wish I could make ...)
hmmmmm, someone brot this one up - still haven't made it, but since we're on such a pasta kick this week....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce by cjs (hmmmmm, someone brot...)
Just a bit "out of season" but it does sound oh so good. You know I get some recipes from a couple of places everyday as well. Used to get one from one place that doesn't think it is needed anymore. Get some weekly too.

I have seen some really good recipes in a bunch of those emails...this one sounds pretty good.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce by firechef (Just a bit "out of s...)
Well, well, well - thanks anon for looking at this one! One more use for my cans of pumpkin.
www.achefsjourney.com