HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! !
  Re: (...)
Happy Birthday to you, HC! ! ! Hope your day is simply fabulous and super-duper extra special! And may you have MANY more ! ! !
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by MUSICMAKER (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Happy Happy Happy, HC! I hope you have a fabulous day, and that someone else cooks dinner!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by pjcooks (Happy Happy Happy, H...)
Happy Birthday, HC. Hope you have a great day!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by Lorraine (Happy Birthday, HC. ...)
Have a wonderful birthday!

Save us some cake.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by MUSICMAKER (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Hey, thanx! Tradition in our home is that my hubby takes care of dinner on my birthday and mother's day. Tonight we're having chicken cacciatore (his specialty and a recipe from an old Good Housekeeping Cookbook) and [Email]C@H's[/Email] New York Style cheesecake from Issue #9, complete with the raspberry sauce. College boy will come home and join us for dinner, too.

Downside is I have a big presentation at work on Friday and will be preparing/fretting over it today at work.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by HomeCulinarian (Hey, thanx! Traditi...)
Don't sweat it HC, just tell them you had more important happenings this week!!

Have a great day and evening with your family.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by cjs (Don't sweat it HC, j...)
Happy Birthday HC! Dinner sounds excellent, relax and enjoy your birthday. Good luck with the presentation tomorrow. Let us know how it went.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday HC! ...)
Happy birthday! How wonderful to come home to a fantastic hubby who's making such a fantastic dinner for you. Have a great day!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by Harborwitch (Happy birthday! How...)
Happy Birthday, Best Wishes for Many More HC
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! by farnfam (Happy Birthday, Best...)
I almost missed another one!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HC HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!

Isn't it special to have your DH cook dinner for you??? Sounds yummy--especially when prepared with the loving touch!!

Don't sweat the presentation--I'm sure you have been prepared wayyyy in advance---that's the Scorpio thang!!! Always ready--

Enjoy your day---and many, many more!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy