Have a Good Week!
  Re: (...)
I won't get much of a chance to sign on for the next week, so, have a good week, and Happy Cooking!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Have a Good Week! by Lorraine (I won't get much of ...)
We won't say a word until you come back, so you don't miss anything, Lorraine...

Safe trip and a big hug to Gil. Take time out to have a wonderful Birthday, also!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Have a Good Week! by cjs (We won't say a word ...)
Hope you have a wonderful birthday week, Lorraine, full of nice surprises and fun. Take good care and have a safe trip.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Have a Good Week! by Mare749 (Hope you have a wond...)
Yes! Have a great week Lorraine - a fantastic birthday, and try to have a lot of fun in that schedule you've got. We'll miss you!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Have a Good Week! by Lorraine (I won't get much of ...)
Have a safe trip, a happy birthday, (if I don't catch you again before that), and a wonderful time!! (Isn't this your busybusy week?) Remember to take time for yourself!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Have a Good Week! by pjcooks (Have a safe trip, a ...)
Safe journey and have a GREAT BIRTHDAY week----you sure will be busy enough!!!

Be sure to diarize all your fun events!! (or not so fun events). We'll be waiting!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Have a Good Week! by Roxanne 21 (Safe journey and hav...)
Let's see, you're 39 this time around? Have a great birthday Lovely Lady.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Have a Good Week! by cjs (We won't say a word ...)
"We won't say a word until you come back "

Well, that didn't work, did it??

It was a great week. Very busy, and not much time to ourselves. But, it's always great spending time in the kitchen to see what he does. And to help out where I can. My hands are looking a bit the worse for wear for working in the dish pit. The countdown begins. Another 6 weeks or so, and I'm there again.

The pastry cook was in the night before I got there, so I never got to see her make any of them. But, her desserts were fabulous. Bananas Foster bread pudding. He brought me home a little container of it one night. I never made it out of the carton, not did I use utensils. Hopefully at Christmas I'll get to watch her in action.....
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Have a Good Week! by Lorraine ("We won't say a word...)
Safe travels.

Sally
  Re: Re: Have a Good Week! by lxxf (Safe travels.[br][br...)
Bananas Foster bread pudding - my, doesn't that sound good! Welcome back, "We won't say a word until you come back " and we certainly tried....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com