What's for Dinner - Tuesday?
  Re: (...)
Still working on the freezer - took out two ham hocks for Split Pea soup. Have some 18 hour bread left from this weekend - and I'm set.

What's everyone else up to - (besides Sharon....she's having the wonderful Portugese Beans )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? by cjs (Still working on the...)
We are having tuna melts on sourdough. Getting my son back into the homework swing after no homework last week (parent teacher conferences so the teacher gave herself a break with the homework) and the holiday yesterday should be fun. I need something that I can throw together without a lot of fuss.

Wish me luck today - LOL.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? by Trixxee (We are having tuna m...)
"I need something that I can throw together without a lot of fuss."

Check out the dinner suggestion for the next review - your son will love you forever!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
There's a corned beef in the crock pot for hubby & daughter... I'm going out for Mexican with a group of friends.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? by HomeCulinarian (There's a corned bee...)
I'm goin' with HC....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? by cjs (I'm goin' with HC......)
We're meeting some friends at a new Indian place tonight, really looking forward to it
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? by farnfam (We're meeting some f...)
...and then meeting cis...
www.achefsjourney.com
Actually - I'm making the beans today for tomorrow's dinner. Tonight Jennifer will be home for dinner and I'm doing chicken breasts in a brandy dijon cream sauce with fresh homemade pasta, and a big salad. Bob and I will have the beans tomorrow night when she's at work.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? by cjs (I'm goin' with HC......)
Dos Reales on University Ave @ 6PM.... See you there!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? by HomeCulinarian (Dos Reales on Univer...)
Salmon baked in a sour cream mustard dill sauce, wild rice, green salad and oysters on the 1/2 shell if I can figure out how to shuck them. Any suggestions? I bought an oyster knife for 25$ and it'll be a waste of money if I can't figure out how to use it.