Hello Group
  Re: (...)
I was wondering if anyone knew what those little white booty things are called that go on the feet of the cooked turkey? AND if you'd know where I might be able to get them?

Thank you so much
  Re: Hello Group by jtbailes (I was wondering if a...)
They are called Frills - available at Fantes.com
[Image: 17211turkey.jpg]
  Re: Re: Hello Group by HomeCulinarian (They are called Fril...)
Thank you Home Cullinarian, I really appreciate your help. I am looking them up right now!
I knew I had asked the right group!
  Re: Hello Group by jtbailes (I was wondering if a...)
Welcome jtbailes! I knew that....somewhere in the back of my mind. I got them for a Crown Roast of Pork one time, but normally just called them booties
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Hello Group by bjcotton (Welcome jtbailes! I...)
Welcome, JT! Target had them last weekend. If you have a Target store!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Hello Group by bjcotton (Welcome jtbailes! I...)
that is cute! I found this online after getting the "name", I hope this helps others too!

http://www.craftshopmall.com/shopping/article.php?n=20

THANKSGIVING ~ Free Craft Ideas and Recipes

DRUMSTICK DECORATIONS

STEP ONE:
Cut one 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of white printer paper in half.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP TWO:
Fold each piece of paper in half.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP THREE:
Hold both folded papers together and cut equally spaced strips on the folded side.
Try to cut each frill the same depth and length, keeping up to 1/2" away from the end of the folded paper.

STEP FOUR:
Open each frilled paper and fold in the opposite direction to add fullness to the frills.
Then wrap each handmade frill around each cooked turkey leg and use a child safe glue stick to secure.
Do not cook turkey with the frills on!
Turkey Frills are placed on a cooked turkey for an elegant presentation.
  Re: Re: Hello Group by jtbailes (that is cute! I foun...)
welcome to the forum, JT! Good instructions to keep on hand! Espcially in my little town - when no time to order on line. thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com