Please Please find a recipe for me
  Re: (...)
Hi all,

I am in Argentina visiting my daughters for the Holidays. My youngest one is a total Chocoholic. I had a 2 50 lbs suitcases filled with NOTHING but Reese's peanut butter cups and Peanut butter M&M's for her since they do not have peanut butter in Argentina.

Anyways, she is dying for me to make the fudge with creamcheese topping from C@H and I forgot to bring the recipe. I think it is in the magazine that has a raspberry sorbet on the front picture. It is a fudge with cream cheese and berries on top.

Can somebody please post the recipe for me?

thank you thank you
  Re: Please Please find a recipe for me by piano226 (Hi all,[br][br]I am ...)
No peanut butter in Argentina? Wow! That could prove critical for those PB lovers! And I'm turning all shades of green with envy with your location!

Sorry, but I don't have that issue, one of the stolen ones. Someone will be around soon who has the MP and will gladly post it for you.

Have fun there and stay safe, piano!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Please Please find a recipe for me by piano226 (Hi all,[br][br]I am ...)
Not in that issue, Piano, (46, Aug '04), unless there's another issue w/rasp sorbet on the cover. I been searching but can't find it yet, will keep going.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Please Please find a recipe for me by pjcooks (Not in that issue, P...)
Could this be it????

Raspberry Cheesecake Truffle Brownies
(Cuisine at home, June 2004, Issue 45, p. 30)

Makes: One 8" Pan Total Time: 1 Hour + Chilling Rating: Intermediate

For the Brownies—
Melt:
4 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cubed
2 T. cocoa powder
1 T. instant coffee granules

Stir in:
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
1/4 t. table salt
3 eggs

Fold in:
1 cup all-purpose flour

For the Topping—
Beat:
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
Minced zest from 1 lemon
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch salt

Blend in:
1 egg

Top with:
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries

Dust with:
Powdered sugar

Related Recipes:

Classic Chocolate Brownies

Preheat oven to 350° and coat an 8" square baking pan with nonstick spray.

Melt chocolate, butter, cocoa powder, and coffee for brownies in a bowl in a microwave on full power, stirring every 30 seconds (or in a heavy saucepan over low heat). Remove when chocolate is nearly melted and stir until totally smooth.

Stir in sugar, vanilla, and salt. Add eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.

Fold in flour. Spread batter in prepared pan.

Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, juice, and salt for the topping in a bowl with electric mixer until smooth.

Blend in the egg, then spread cheesecake mixture over unbaked brownie batter.

Top with raspberries (if using frozen berries, don't thaw them first—they'll hold their shape better) and bake 1 hour, or until cheesecake is set and golden around edges (a toothpick will come out gooey—it’s okay). Cool brownies in pan; cover and chill overnight. To cut, coat a knife with nonstick spray and slice into small squares.

Dust with powdered sugar before serving.

-----
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Please Please find a recipe for me by cjs (Could this be it????...)
Those are great! Forgot about them!

Trying to cut down on the baking this year but the list keeps growing, not shrinking!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Please Please find a recipe for me by MUSICMAKER (Those are great! Fo...)
Yes, this is it. We love them. Thank you sooooooooo much for posting the recipe.
  Re: Re: Please Please find a recipe for me by piano226 (Yes, this is it. We...)
you're welcome.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com