What's for Dinner - Tuesday
  Re: (...)
Most will probably be cleaning out the refrigerator in preparation for Thursday, eh?

I have a little hunk of a pork tenderloin thawing and I found this sauce on MasterCook, and have l/o cranberry sauce in the frig, so I'm all set. Maybe a rice pilaf too.

I think the recipe is from Lori, is that right, Lori? That's all I see on the recipe, so can't remember which Lori...
I've made this before with the Southwestern Cranberry salsa and the flavors are great.

Cranberry Pork Tenderloin

2 lbs pork tenderloin
1 can whole-berry cranberry sauce
1 can apricot nectar -- (5.5 oz)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp cider vinegar
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp salt
1 medium sweet onion -- chopped

1. Preheat oven to 350° F.

2. Mix all ingredients except pork. Place pork in a heavy pot. Pour ingredients over pork. Bake 1 hour 10 minutes with the pot covered.

3. Slice into medallions and spoon sauce over meat.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday by cjs (Most will probably b...)
We're having pot roast in the crock pot. Request this week from my daughter.
Likewise, preparing for Thursday, but I'll be eating at someone else's house then. Instead, I will have something quick and simple for dinner, but will then start making White Chocolate Banana Cream Pies (FINALLY found some white chocolate). I'll be taking one with me to Thanksgiving dinner, and there are two more on order. Since the recipe makes two pies, and I'll obviously have to do it twice, that will leave one extra pie, so I'll be asking around to see if anyone would like to buy that one. Otherwise, I'll give away slices to various friends (sorry, I don't think it would survive the mail or UPS ).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday by labradors (Likewise, preparing ...)
I bought a piece of cod and a can of beer, so it's beer battered fish and chips.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday by Lorraine (I bought a piece of ...)
Trying to stay away from all things fowl until Thursday. Tonight it's grilled asian flank steak, jasmine rice and broccoli.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday by Trixxee (Trying to stay away ...)
Thai style fish with ginger sauce, noodles and broccoli stir fried-----trying to lighten up a bit before the BIG day-- Have to remember to take the T out tomorrow!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
We are having Gorgonzola Chicken Thighs and a Romaine salad with Roquefort Dressing. [Both are Jean's recipes from the Bleu Cheese thread ]

I will try to take pictures of the chicken... I think we have all seen dressing
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
I have a "Cola Braised Pot Roast" in the oven. (My adaptation of a recipe I saw on Emeril Live.) I plan on serving it with mashed potatoes. Sounded really good. I guess we will find out in a couple hours
Shirley
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday by smschwag (I have a "Cola Brais...)
I'm having deli fried chicken leftovers, red potatoe salad with sour cream dressing, and coleslaw....as an appy I'm having some "aged Gouda" which I purchased at Safeway. Not quite as good as the 5 year-old Gouda, but still tasty. Buddy is having the same sans the coleslaw, it gives him the winds
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Nothing very interesting, I'm afraid, leftovers from work, since we'll be closed for the next 3 days-grilled scraps from the pismo, assorted deli, caprese salad, canpinehoney (fruit salad).

I really want a hot dog Believe it or not.

Where do you guys get all your energy???

PJ
PJ