TGIF Dinner Tonight
  Re: (...)
So, what's everyone cooking tonight?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: TGIF Dinner Tonight by Lorraine (So, what's everyone ...)
Smoked turkey tomato soup!
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
  Re: Re: TGIF Dinner Tonight by bbally (Smoked turkey tomato...)
Leftovers from yesterday - a little bit of everything. Then I'll be over turkey for a while.
Well we don't have any turkey leftovers.... We didn't host this year. We're making a turkey dinner next week!

But for tonight we plan to eat light. In view of all we ate yesterday we're having salads!

Laura
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: TGIF Dinner Tonight by luvnit (Well we don't have a...)
We had turkey club sandwiches----that is ALWAYS the meal after the meal Now I have to figure out tomorrow's dinner---with all of that wonderful breast meat and some dark ---YUMMMM!!!! Not too difficult--me thinks--
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: TGIF Dinner Tonight by Roxanne 21 (We had turkey club s...)
Maybe I'll have the micro'd chicken patties tonight...we had saltines and butter last night with ice cream for dessert. Don't feel sorry for me though, we were perfectly happy.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: TGIF Dinner Tonight by bjcotton (Maybe I'll have the ...)
" we had saltines and butter "

Maybe that's what I'll have tonight. Not very hungry, I must have eaten to much virtal turkey yesterday!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: TGIF Dinner Tonight by Lorraine (" we had saltines an...)
I forgot to mention that we ate 5 mandarin oranges somewhere during the course of our meal...they are sooooo good. Paul [the 800 pound gorilla] brought home 20 pounds of Navel oranges, 10 pounds of Mandarins, and 20 pounds of grapefruit from his trip into mid-California.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
My son is coming down from Chicago for his birthday dinner tonight. He requested pork loin roast with herb rub and whatever else I wanted to make. So we're having that with roasted tomato soup (out of the freezer from this summer's harvest) garlic mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, and the C@H white chocolate banana cream pie for dessert.

Tomorrow we dig in to the leftover turkey!
  Re: Re: TGIF Dinner Tonight by HomeCulinarian (My son is coming dow...)
We just made fish sandwiches and french fries tonight. Needed something quick and easy as we are getting ready for the shower tomorrow. Also, getting hubbie ready for hunting season. He goes for a week every year with his dad. So, I'll be on my own next week.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."