Dinner Review for November 26th
  Re: (...)
Now, that was a nice little treat, those filled French Toast!!Loved the apple mixture, altho I would add some toasted walnuts next time, I think. Also made one with the peanut butter & banana, but didn't care as much for that as the apple.

Had a little ham with it and of course maple syrup. I'll make this again.

So, the next one is for Billy and/or Laura to choose, right? Hope you both will find something fun for us to do.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by cjs (Now, that was a nice...)
Mine will have to wait until my Holiday Menus gets here. I want to make the Pork Wellington.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by bjcotton (Mine will have to wa...)
"Mine will have to wait until my Holiday Menus gets here." why?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by bjcotton (Mine will have to wa...)
BILLY!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!! I'm waiting for my Holiday menus as well and I was going to choose that for MY birthday dinner-----Oh well---It will be great to celebrate your birthday with that one and I will find something else that might be okay for everyone interested---

GREAT MINDS---and all that jazz!!!

Sure looks good, huh???

I didn't do this dinner---too many other things going on with T'day and all---I have it printed to try though--waiting for other reviews!!!

"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by Roxanne 21 (BILLY!!!!!! YOU CA...)
Sorry Billy, I thot you meant the French Toast you were going to have to wait for....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by cjs (Now, that was a nice...)
Whoops, I forgot. Gave the recipe to the kids, though, so they could make it for their Dad. Wonder if they did....

Sounds very good, though, especially with ham...

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by pjcooks (Whoops, I forgot. G...)
I liked this one. Topped it with some crumbs ( the PJ&J cookies that failed). Served it with our homemade breakfast sausage paties. I really liked, and will do it again. I think I'd add some whipped cream on top.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by Lorraine (I liked this one. T...)
Billy, why do you have to wait for the arrival of the magazine??? One of us can type up whatever you want, sweetie! And we need to get another idea going here.....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by cjs (Billy, why do you ha...)
I think he wants the Pork Wellington. We may need to ask Buddy what he wants.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Dinner Review for November 26th by Roxanne 21 (BILLY!!!!!! YOU CA...)
I can do microwaved chicken patties if you want Roxanne and save the pork for you I don't mind, really.

Actually Jean, that was my brother's idea for why he wanted Holiday Menus. I've never done anything Wellington.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy