KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES
  Re: (...)
Post deleted by moderator. Please don't SPAM our forum. Thanks.
  Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by (Post deleted by mode...)
Interesting to read about, Whitt, but how about some examples of recipes - checked the site and sounds like the African dishes Cis, Sharon and I made last year. Wonderful dishes.

Welcome to the forum also!

Here's a link to the Ethiopian dinner we did - it was wonderful!1

http://www.forums.cuisineathome.com/ubbt...=true#Post31301
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by cjs (Interesting to read ...)
Quote:

Interesting to read about, Whitt, but how about some examples of recipes

Don't waste your typing.

As interesting as the information may be, the message is nothing but Spam that has also been posted on other message form sites under different, but similar usernames (e.g. Lasky48), who never post again. Thus, it is evidently being posted by an advertising bot.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
did you hit the moderator button???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by cjs (did you hit the mode...)
Quote:

did you hit the moderator button???

Yep. Already done. Unfortunately, it doesn't ask for a reason you wish to report a message - it just reports it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I was a tad leary about this person, but I was hoping to get a bunch of new recipes. Oh well.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by Lorraine (I was a tad leary ab...)
If you would like some recipes from different countries, just google them, "Ethiopian recipes". You'd be surprised what all you get.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by bjcotton (If you would like so...)
I don't like spam, sam I am.

I do not like in my mail
I do not like their stupid sales

I do not like it on these boards
There is no spam that has rewards

I do not this spam, I do not like it sam I am.
  Re: Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by DFen911 (I don't like spam, s...)
Billy, that's one direction to go, but it's always more fun (to me) to get some that other's have tried. cis & I were flying blind when we were doing the Ethiopian dinner.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: KERALA FOOD – THE MIXTURE OF CULTURES by cjs (Billy, that's one di...)
That Ethiopian dinner was a blast. We still talk about the "eat the tablecloth" and the wild goose chase we went on to find that flour Teff flour
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life