Patio
  Re: (...)
Remember I showed you some pictures during the summer of the patio my lil' sis was building? Here is the finished project:

[Image: Patio-2-1.jpg]

[Image: Patio-2.jpg]

Each of the round parts is big enough for one lawn chair; the rectangular areas are big enough for a double-swing bench; the center round area is for a portable fire pit. The rocks are called Montana River rocks.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Patio by bjcotton (Remember I showed yo...)
That looks so lovely. I love sitting outdoors and grilling or enjoying a drink with my hubby. That looks so nice. I bet she loved it!

I see you live in Oregon. Has this weather affected you at all? sounds like they are having a heck of a time there.

Hope you are fine.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Patio by luvnit (That looks so lovely...)
Looking good, Billy!! What kind of shrubs / trees are in the planters? They look really nice!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Patio by Lorraine (Looking good, Billy!...)
Billy that looks wonderful!! Talk about inviting. Beautiful setting to sit outside and enjoy the outdoors. I love the fire pit. Job very well done indeed!
  Re: Re: Patio by DFen911 (Billy that looks won...)
Looks great - but...where are the pictures of the grapevines?????? How are they doin'?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Patio by cjs (Looks great - but......)
Laura, we've had a continuous rain, hard at times, for the last week but nothing to really cause trouble. This whole bluff is situated on limestone and it soaks up the water. Plus there are drains that keep the surrounding feels fairly well drained.

Lorraine, the bigger plants are called Angel Trumpets. They have a large blossom that looks like the bell of a trumpet. The smaller tree-like plants I got for Marilee for her birthday, but I can't remember off-hand what they're called. I do know that all parts of them are poisonous.

The grapes are off to the right and not in the pictures. I think Brian cut them according to Roy's directions, but don't know for sure.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Patio by bjcotton (Remember I showed yo...)
Simply lovely, Billy! What a wonderful place to sit and relaz with a glass of Lodi red. It came out very well, I'll bet she's happy it's done!

PJ
PJ