I'm doing it! - no not that!
  Re: (...)
Well long story short - California owed us a nice fat check, it arrived today and tomorrow Bob is plopping it into the bank account and then I get to give APPCA their money for the Personal Chef home study course and membership!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I am so freaking excited - jumping up and down, squealing, grinning so hard that my face hurts!!!

Thank you Jean for the recommendation that I go with APPCA - they are so nice and certainly seem a lot more professional.

This is such good news! My new Oncologist is working to get me through the side effects from the meds and hopefully it'll work - that will help immensely!!

Wheeeeeeeee! I'm off and running, okay hobbling fast!!! Can you hear me squealing???? Jump jump jump. Boy it's hard to type when jumping up and down!!! The bubbly is cold!!!! Ooooh ooooh oooh!!

Must calm down, must go roll out cardamom stars and get them baked, must get on track!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: I'm doing it! - no not that! by Harborwitch (Well long story shor...)
Sharon, how wonderful for you! If I didn't have to rely upon my job for the health benefits, I'd be looking at that line of work. Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be great!

PJ
PJ
  Re: I'm doing it! - no not that! by Harborwitch (Well long story shor...)
Good news indeed, all around. That's a big whew!

Sally
  Re: Way to go!! by lxxf (Good news indeed, al...)
Still jealous and pouting in the corner! >>>STAMPING FOOT<<<<

I know, maybe three or four years from now you can give me pointers! Okay, I feel better.

Congrats Sharon! Cheers from NC!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Way to go!! by Gourmet_Mom (Still jealous and po...)
I am lucky that Bob's insurance covers me - and I just have to hope that by the time I'm through the cancer treatment I'll have the business ready to rock and roll!

Thank you all for your good wishes! Daphne I'll keep you up to date on all that's going on! Now there's just so much to start doing - but it's forward progress!!!
  Re: Re: Way to go!! by Harborwitch (I am lucky that Bob'...)
I am so incredibly pleased for you Sharon. How absolutely delightful. For Heavens sake don't calm down, this is such top notch news. Ahhhhrrrr, I wish it was me, but I am so glad it is you.
  Re: Re: Way to go!! by Harborwitch (I am lucky that Bob'...)
You go girl! I am so happy for you I can hardly stand it.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Way to go!! by bjcotton (You go girl! I am s...)
Thank you Dale and Billy!
Billy, after Christmas you just need to get your patootie down here and help us celebrate!!!!

Oh, and the Blonde Tornado says "Hi!"
  Re: Re: Way to go!! by Harborwitch (Thank you Dale and B...)
Sharon, this really is so exciting and I am also very happy for you! I just know you are going to really enjoy your class and will be very successful. Keep us posted when you have time.

You said no more cookies, (on another thread) but did you remember to make a batch for those cute little doggies???

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Way to go!! by Mare749 (Sharon, this really ...)
Wow Sharon!! Merry Christmas to you! No wonder you're so excited I sure would be too.