What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas?
  Re: (...)
Here's Buddy's present from his Auntie Mer'lee

[Image: Buddy-1.jpg]

You can see two of Jean's, one of Lorraine's and one of Tracie's presents on the hearth.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by bjcotton (Here's Buddy's prese...)
Buddy better slide it over, that looks comfy
  Re: Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by DFen911 (Buddy better slide i...)
Cricket's getting a bed, too! Shhhh! She can't find out until xmas morning!

Buddy looks very self-satisfied....LOL!...and King of the house!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by bjcotton (Here's Buddy's prese...)
OOOOh, Rica is jealous. She has a new bed on her wish list.
[Image: DSCN0572.jpg]
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by esgunn (OOOOh, Rica is jea...)
You're gonna drive Tracie crazy, Billy!!

Wish those beds had been around years ago - I'd have gotten one for each kid. Look comfy to lay on and read/watch tv.

What kind of dog is Rica, Erin? She/he must be kept really busy protecting triplets!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by cjs (You're gonna drive T...)
She is a Golden Retriever, Husky mix. We adopted her from a Husky Rescue group a couple of years ago. They said she was 2yrs when we got her, but we think she is older than that. She is an excellent dog.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by esgunn (She is a Golden Retr...)
She's beautiful Erin. Friends are after me to get another puppy/dog and I told them not until Buddy is gone. This is his house!

Billy
  Re: Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by bjcotton (She's beautiful Erin...)
"Golden Retriever"??? wow, I've never seen a golden retriever that looks like Rica! What a cutie.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by cjs ("Golden Retriever"??...)
Yeah, the huskie is showing through. Fredia had a samoian/husky mix, she had scars on her ears from the kids teething.

Billy
  Re: Re: What Did Your Friend Get For Xmas? by bjcotton (Yeah, the huskie is ...)
Just to throw a cat in the mix here---I don't see the golden retriever there-----In my former life I had a beauty of a golden----a pure golden......Rica looks as though she has some terrier with the husky--BEAUTIFUL dog, Erin----she looks as though she would be a great child's protector!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy