Question regarding Parmesan chicken
  Re: (...)
I am making these in a chicken tender form and was wondering if I make them to the point just before cooking would they be ok to cook Friday or would it be better to make them Friday? I am just trying to do as much prep as I can prior to the gathering. Thanks

Linda
  Re: Question regarding Parmesan chicken by Emmasmum (I am making these in...)
Are you proposing to do them today or Thursday? I have no doubts that to prepare them to the ready-for-cooking stage on Thursday would be fine as long as they were refrigerated right away. I have done that and I ain't dead yet!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Question regarding Parmesan chicken by bjcotton (Are you proposing to...)
I was hoping that I could prepare them to the ready to cook stage like tomorrow and then cook them on Friday for the gathering. I just was not sure how the crust would hold up or if it even impacted by being in the fridge over night
  Re: Re: Question regarding Parmesan chicken by Emmasmum (I was hoping that I ...)
Many crusted items have you refrigerate them prior to cooking. My crust did fine. I put them on a rack over a cookie sheet so they wouldn't sit in any liquid.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy