MERRY CHRISTMAS
  Re: (...)
One of the advantages of being many time zones ahead of you all is that I get to be the first to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

May it be happy, healthy and spent with the people you care about most!!

You have all made my time here very special and that alone is one of the BEST gifts I could have received----ongoing throughout the year----now how good as that!!!!

Eat, drink and be merry----we will think about all of those extra pounds AFTER the holidays--maybe!!!

HUGS to you all!!!

We are having a MAJOR thunderstorm here and the power just went down---I'm on battery backup for a few minutes so I will sign off for now-----hope the power is not out for too long---my turkey is ready for the oven----GEESH!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS by Roxanne 21 (One of the advantage...)
Back at 'cha, Roxanne and to all our friends on C@H - has there ever been a better group of friends??

We (madmax, Billy & me) are certainly doing our share of overeating and having a ball while doing it!! Have some new recipes to share when all calms down.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a safe holiday to all of us. Love you all!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS by cjs (Back at 'cha, Roxann...)
Merry Christmas to all. The stupormarket was jam-packed as soon as it open, but I've got my 10 lb. standing rib in fridge and ready to go for tomorrow. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Sally
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS by lxxf (Merry Christmas to a...)
Merry Christmas!

I'd post one of my Christmas poems, but previous religious messages here have sometimes resulted in occasions for the moderators to step in.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS by labradors (Merry Christmas![br]...)
Merry Chrismas everyone! I too wish everyone a safe, healthy, happy holiday! CHEERS!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Thanks Roxanne! What a beautiful message for all of us. This truly is a wonderful group of people and I am so glad to be part of this cooking family. Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers during Alyssa's surgery. It really helped me to stay calm and focused during that time.

I have learned so much from all of you since joining this forum and thank you all for your advice and recipes.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Merry Christmas to all here at our C@H family. Such great friends are hard to come by - you are all very very special and Bob and I hope your Holiday is absolutely perfect - filled with all the people that bring you great joy!

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS by Harborwitch (Merry Christmas to a...)
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

Now I have to get off the computer and back to wrapping.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS by Corinne (Merry Christmas! I ...)
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!

May you find yourself with friends and family and having a very good time.
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
  Re: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS by bbally (Merry Christmas to e...)
Merry Christmas to all! Wishing you all the best for the new year!