Issue 66
  Re: (...)
Would someone please tell me what is on the cover? I can't find this issue anywhere and I thought if I could remember the cover, it might give me an idea of where I might have left it. Lol....or who might have walked off with it.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Issue 66 by Corinne (Would someone please...)
On the cover is Beef Tenderloin Filet with Garlic Spinach and Blue Cheese Roasted Potatoes.

Sorry so small. It was a picture from the website

[Image: cat66-cover-60.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Issue 66 by luvnit (On the cover is Beef...)
Thank you! Now where the h*ll is it?
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Issue 66 by Corinne (Thank you! Now wher...)
I feel your pain - I'm still missing issue #60 - can't figure out where the heck it is!!! (I don't loan mine out...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Issue 66 by cjs (I feel your pain - I...)
I have gone through my magazines 100x and can't find it.

I'm teasing Picky that he spilled something on it and had it shredded so I'd never know he ruined it, lol.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Issue 66 by Corinne (I have gone through ...)
I had a thought while reading this thread - I gave one of my sons a year's subscription for '07 (thot they might get into the kitchen more often... ) and they will probably trade me their copy for a couple of care pkgs.... good luck to me!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Issue 66 by cjs (I had a thought whil...)
Good luck!

I'm heading off to my birthday party and will keep a keen eye out for #66, rofl. I would hate to have to involve the Sheriff for this.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Issue 66 by Corinne (Good luck![br][br]I'...)
Well, we'll just have to do what we have to do...

Have a fun late birthday celebration, Cory!!
www.achefsjourney.com