Cuisine for Two
  Re: (...)
Yum, yum, yum!! Last nite I cooked the Three Cheese Stuffed Manicotti, and topped it with garlic shrimp. It was very yummy indeed and not hard at all. Will do again, lots of times!!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Cuisine for Two by farnfam (Yum, yum, yum!! Last...)
what's not to love!! I don't think I have that book.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Hi, Cis, I just bought this. I'm eyeing that recipe, glad to hear you liked it. I made the filets with port sauce and dijon haricot verts last night, only my store was out of filets, for some reason (Shoot, you know they might run out of milk and bread the day before a storm, but tenderloin?) I used a couple of ribeyes, with some dried porcini rub instead, it was a veryvery good sauce. (They used dried cranberries) Since the fryer was still out, had to do some frites as well.

I like this book, and will probably get copies for my boys.

PJ
PJ
WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get my issue---I just know I will get my issue---positive karma, just be positive---YUP!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two by Roxanne 21 (WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!...)
I think you'll like this one, Rox. It's automatic portion control with calorie counts and such.

Since we were both posting at the same time, what time is it there? (if it's 11:28 AM here in NH)

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two by pjcooks (I think you'll like ...)
6:36 p.m. and gotta get to the kitchen for dinner prep---I normally serve at 7:00 so a little behind but it's a quickie Thai dinner---all prep is done, just to cook!!
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two by cjs (what's not to love!!...)
Well---what cha waiting for girl???? Go to the website and order!!! You must keep up with us "foreigners"----we are counting on you!!!!
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two by Roxanne 21 (Well---what cha wait...)
I've discovered that Sam's Club and Michael's have been carrying the [Email]C@H[/Email] issues and special publications. Sam's sells them at a discount. I'll check for it next trip to the store and get it there if possible.
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two by HomeCulinarian (I've discovered that...)
I looked at Sam's but they didn't have it. This time I found it at Costco. 30% off cover. Looks like a really good book.
Shannon
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two by Dismc (I looked at Sam's bu...)
Okay, so maybe no one else will see why, but the exchange between Rox and PJ made me think of this:

Three "mature" women are walking down the street.
1rst woman: It's windy
2nd woman: No, dear it's Thursday
3rd woman: Me too, lets stop for coffee
Cis
Empress for Life