Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review
  Re: (...)
OMG So delicious. Made these this weekend for a party and they were a huge hit. Wouldn't change a thing. Now I have to put the Boston Cream Cupcakes on the to do list to see if I like them better than the original C@H cake recipe. Anyway, if you want a decadent, fun dessert this is it.
Shannon
  Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by Dismc (OMG So delicious. ...)
UHHHH what Issue was this in----pray tell????
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by Roxanne 21 (UHHHH what Issue w...)
It's in the latest issue, Rox, sorry, I can hear it already (WAAAAAAAAAAA)

They actually look pretty (well, trying to find the right word here) difficult to eat without a fork, in the picture (which is how mine would turn out) but they look absolutely delicious. I'm glad they turned out well for you, Dismc, now I have to make more cupcakes!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by Roxanne 21 (UHHHH what Issue w...)
Sorry. The newest one. Hopefully you'll get it soon.
Shannon
  Re: Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by pjcooks (It's in the latest i...)
Actually, PJ you can eat them with a fork because they are so huge. Either way. And the recipe makes 24 so a lot to go around. A few people were splitting them in 2.
Shannon
  Re: Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by pjcooks (It's in the latest i...)
You stole my thunder there, girl!!!

I am very patient soooo............will have to wait but that's okay. Sound yummy, Dismc. Thanks for the review!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by Dismc (OMG So delicious. ...)
Those cupcakes look sooooo good. My mom makes an Italian Cream Cake that looks just like that. I can't stay away from it! I think I could eat the whole cake.

Thanks for the review.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by Dismc (Actually, PJ you can...)
When I filled the cupcake papers up to the top as directed by the recipe, the cupcake tops overflowed onto each other, so I scaled back. I used the blue-handled disher and I came out with about 30 perfect-size cupcakes. I substituted pecans for the hazelnuts because I was too lazy to skin them. I also substituted Frangelico for the hazelnut syrup. Delicious!!

-Jen
  Re: Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by jend (When I filled the cu...)
I had my eye on this recipe. Now I need to find an occasion to make them so I can share! Definitely don't need 30 cupcakes calling my name.
  Re: Re: Italian Cream Cupcakes - Review by HomeCulinarian (I had my eye on this...)
I will do it for Roxanne, and me. BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA