The business card & 2 of the "mini's"
  Re: (...)
Jean suggested that I have my business cards ready for the trip to Ohio - so I have been working on them.
[Image: Le_Partage2.jpg]

Here are the mini mac & cheeses and the mini meatloaves. I will use smaller slices of dill pickle for the wedding - and no one liked the onion rings but me.

[Image: IMG_5894.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5892.jpg]
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by Harborwitch (Jean suggested that ...)
Cool business card!

The appys look good! Do you use a mini muffin tin to form them? Those mac-n-cheese things great. I bet the grownups AND teenagers at the wedding will like those.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by luvnit (Cool business card![...)
Thanks.

The mini macs were done in a mini muffin tin. I made my usual mac and cheese - but plopped in a lot of the pimento cheese from the bacon pimento cheese burgers (I tripled that recipe just so I could have leftovers). Everyone went nuts for them and the little meatloaves. I think they'll go over well.
  Re: Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by Harborwitch (Thanks.[br][br]The m...)
Nice combination of flavors Sharon. I think the card is nice, too.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by Gourmet_Mom (Nice combination of ...)
Cool beans!

We have more and more people ask for printing on both sides of their business cards lately -- some people have their contact information in another language for international travel, others have different information or the logo on the back. Just a thought!
  Re: Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by HomeCulinarian (Cool beans! [br][br]...)
For right now this is totally home done. That is if Bob can get my flippin' printer to work! I've thought about 2 sided - but want to keep the backside clean for magnets. I had thought about a double printing process. Laser & foiling for the company name and color printer for the rest - but I'm too lazy! Foiling is a witch! I did too much of it when I had the graphic design business - don't think I wanna play that game.
  Re: Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by Harborwitch (For right now this i...)
Quote:

I did too much of it when I had the graphic design business - don't think I wanna play that game.

Well, that explains it. I was wondering how you got that pic to roll back....LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by Gourmet_Mom ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

I did too much of it when I had the graphic design business - don't think I wanna play that game.

Well, that explains it. I was wondering how you got that pic to roll back....LOL!

[/blockquote]

Which picture??????
  Re: Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

Which picture??????

i.e. the scroll effect on the upper-left corner of the photo of the chopped veggies.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: The business card & 2 of the "mini's" by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Doh! Software! Gawd I love good software! Makes life so easy sometimes. Thank you for enlightening me about my own work - sheesh I need new glasses for sure!