1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup ketchup
4 tablespoons prepared mustard
dill pickle slices for garnish

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.

In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.

Using a small cookie scoop place slightly rounded scoops on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Shape each scoop into a meatloaf shape. Spoon or brush the remaining ketchup mixture over loaves. Bake about 15 minutes, check internal temp for doneness. Top with a small dill pickle slice and serve.

Additional ketchup mixture could be made and served as a dip. Paula used french fried onion rings on her meatloaf. I used some on some of the meatloaves - but I was the only one who liked them - and they were a pain in the royal tusch!

******* Now - since my mind is not in attendance today I forgot to mention that I cut stale bread into slices and laid them on the foil lined baking sheet and set 3 little meatloaves on each. The bread soaks up any grease - although we didn't have much because the burger was quite lean. Bob wanted to eat the bread - but I tossed it in the compost bucket!!

What a fun little appy!
  Re: Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaves by Harborwitch (Bacon Cheeseburger M...)
These look really good. My FIL is a very difficult person to please and really likes 'traditional' foods. He says he doesn't like: cream cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt or sour cream. So that elimiates about 80% of appetizers for him. No dips or creamy sauces.

These would make him smile. I was wondering if you thought I could bake them in a mini muffin tin using the foil cups. Or do you think that there would be a problem with the grease not being able to drain. I thought that may make serving easier. Perhaps I should bake them first, then put them in the foil cups?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaves by luvnit (These look really go...)
I used pretty lean hamburger for these so didn't have a lot of grease. I think they'd work in the mini muffin tins - I thought about doing that but there was mac & cheese in it. I also wanted smaller - I'm gonna be feeding a crowd .

These are really yummy and fun. I think kids would love them too.

Oh crap! I must go edit the recipe! I baked them on bread slices to soak up any grease - You could do that in the muffin tins too - just cut the rounds of bread to fit in the bottom.

I have truly lost my mind - and if I find it I don't think I'll remember what to do with it!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!