Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce
  Re: (...)
I made the Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce from Weeknight Menu's II the other night. It was really good and very easy. I only made a couple of changes. I didn't have a cucumber and did have a mango that needed to be used - so I made a mango salsa to go with it instead of the cucumber sambal. I made all the sauce, half the pasta and added wilted spinach. My hubby really liked it (which surprised me some - he gets very tired of chicken and especially chicken breasts) but he loved the noodles with the peanut sauce on them. Good dish, will make again.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce by esgunn (I made the Grilled A...)
Thanks Erin, I was looking at this recipe while I lounged in bed with my magnificient view of Mt. Hood.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce by esgunn (I made the Grilled A...)
Did I try this? I think I tried this, and liked it, right after I got the book.

Wow, I can't believe I can't remember! (Oh, boy, I've set myself up...bring it on, all you usual suspects

Thanks for reminding me, (or so I think)

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce by pjcooks (Did I try this? I t...)
As long as you have memories the good things and times will never end...they do say the memory is second to go right after...heck I can't even remember what goes first PJ!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce by firechef (As long as you have ...)
You had me at "peanut sauce", Erin! Thanks for the review!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce by Lorraine (You had me at "peanu...)
Thanks for the nudge, Erin----made this for Dinner tonight and it was pretty good!! I passed over this recipe originally because of the pasta but was worth the wait---

I also made the sambal---nice addition.....I would give this a solid 7---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy