Hello, hello
  Re: (...)
Hello my friends! I wanted to let you know that I am doing well. Tomorrow they are going to do a procedure where they will go down my throat and then up the tube that contains the liver, gall bladder, and pancreas openings and remove several stones. They did a similar procedure yesterday in which they did an ultra-sound from the inside-out. If everything goes well I should be able to go to my sister, Marilee's on Saturday. They did indicate that the pancreas was a very sensitive organ and if it were unduly disturbed by this procedure I would again have pancreatitis and have to remain in the hospital for a few days. Ultimately they want to remove my gall bladder [it stores bile secreted by the liver] since it contains sludge [missed my last oil change I guess] and stones. So, we will discuss when we want to have this done.

Thank you for all your prayers and I have sorely missed each and everyone of you. If possible, I will be back sometime tomorrow with an update. The procedure is scheduled to happen sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Hugs and kisses to you....you just get a hug Bill.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Hello, hello by bjcotton (Hello my friends! I...)
Good to hear from you Sweetie! I'll be giving you a call today - would have yesterday, but Bob Bobnapped me to go find luggage for the trip and it was late when we got home!

Take care and know that we think about you lots daily - Jennifer said to say hello too!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better...the way they do Gall Bladders these days is amazing. My mother's husband had his removed a couple of months ago and was out of the hospital the same day. Hope all continues to go well for you.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
Good to hear from you Billy! Thanks for the update. Everyone hear misses you very much and wish you a very speedy recovery.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Hello, hello by luvnit (Good to hear from yo...)
It's so good to know that you are doing better. You are still in our prayers, of course, and we look forward to having you back here more regularly.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
I'm gllad you're feeling well enough to pop in on us, Billy, and let us know how you're doing. It's good to hear from you, we've all agreed, it's not the same around here without you!

Best of luck tomorrow, I'm praying for you!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Hello, hello by pjcooks (I'm gllad you're fee...)
and let somebody take care of you for a change. Let's hope your back feeling great in no time.

Sally
  Re: Hang in there by lxxf (and let somebody tak...)
Nice to hear from you, Billy!!! It sounds as though you are dealing well with all that is being thrown at ya!!!!!

Thoughts and hugs continue to come over the continents to you!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Hang in there by Roxanne 21 (Nice to hear from yo...)
Billy! I am so glad to hear from you, too! I hope things go smoothly tomorrow so you can go home sooner rather than later. I know you're feeling cooped up. You're being nice to those nurses aren't you?

We miss you around here and want you back as soon as possible. So be good and do what they tell you. You remain in my prayers and a big "SMACK!" is flying your way!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hang in there by Gourmet_Mom (Billy! I am so glad...)
Billy, good to know you're on the mend and able to check in here. Hoping you're good as new soon.