CHANGES????
  Re: (...)
It looks as though there has been some interesting changes to this site/forum---not sure what the correct terminology is. The letters are much more clear and bold. The back/forward options are also in blue now--not green. I really like the new update---now to find more time to peruse some of the other "changes"...... time....time...time---you would think retired would mean all the time in the world-----NAH NAH NAH---busier now than I have ever been---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: CHANGES???? by Roxanne 21 (It looks as though t...)
I don't notice anything different on my view of this site. Did you update your browser or operating system lately?
  Re: Re: CHANGES???? by HomeCulinarian (I don't notice anyth...)
No change here, either.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: CHANGES???? by Roxanne 21 (It looks as though t...)
I haven't seen anything different, Rox, but I already have my color set to "Green Day". I just checked and you can get larger print, though, something I didn't know about and won't touch till I'm 50 (it's coming right up)

Sometimes wierd things just happen, updates unbeknownst to you. My Yahoo changes all the time and it makes me mad, I have to spend a lot of time trying to get it back. But I haven't had this problem here, the "powers that be" tend to maintain the status quo.

Interesting, I'll bet Labs has an opinion

PJ

Just noticed your post, Labs, thought you might have some hi-tech explanation for this.
  Re: Re: CHANGES???? by pjcooks (I haven't seen anyth...)
Hey, at least you guys are willing to note no changes. I just figured I was "having a moment" and just didn't notice!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: CHANGES???? by Gourmet_Mom (Hey, at least you gu...)
Quote:

Hey, at least you guys are willing to note no changes. I just figured I was "having a moment" and just didn't notice!

Same here! I was very confused and was trying to figure it out.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: CHANGES???? by labradors (No change here, eith...)
Maybe my presence here just makes it seem like a brighter better place?!

Don't go there "Mom"...you either Jean! It could be possible you know!?!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: CHANGES???? by firechef (Maybe my presence he...)
You do make things shine brighter ...at least you better somewhere!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: CHANGES???? by Gourmet_Mom (You do make things s...)
The only shining around me is off the bald spot on top of my head!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: CHANGES???? by firechef (The only shining aro...)
Roxanne..I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to cut you off the Jello Shooters for a while....