Tomato-Brocollini Salad?
  Re: (...)
Could someone post this? I want to make the Chicken Pappardelle and HC or lovinit(I think?) did a review and said this salad was good on top of the pappardelle.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Tomato-Brocollini Salad? by Gourmet_Mom (Could someone post t...)
here you go -
Tomato- Broccolini Salad
Makes 2 1/2 cups

1/2 bunch broccolini (4 oz.)
2 T. each: red wine vinegar & olive oil
1 tsp. each: honey & Dijon mustard
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved

Cook broccolini in a large pot of boiling salted water till tender, 3 min.
Drain, chop, and set aside. (To save time, cook the broccolini in the pasta water along with the pappardelle.)

Whisk vinegar, oil, honey, and mustard together in a bowl till blended, then season with salt

Toss tomatoes and broccolini in vinaigrette before serving.

You haven't subscribed to C@H yet, Daphne??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tomato-Brocollini Salad? by cjs (here you go -[br]Tom...)
Thanks again Jean! You've had to bail me out a lot lately...sorry!

I have to wait for payday to subscribe....Kids in college and a stagnant housing market is killing me!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Tomato-Brocollini Salad? by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks again Jean! ...)
BTW, slow again, when you subscribe is it like Cooking Light and you get access to archives of recipes from previous years?
Daphne
  Re: Re: Tomato-Brocollini Salad? by Gourmet_Mom (BTW, slow again, whe...)
I don't know...but hope to find out when I get to subscribe. Hope to get the new job and be able to afford it soon...fingers crossed...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Tomato-Brocollini Salad? by firechef (I don't know...but h...)
That's right, I keep forgetting everyone's kids aren't middle-aged, and you all aren't retired like us old f*rts... No problem1

No, that opportunity (for access to the archives) was only opened for a short time - lots of the oldies did not act quickly enough to take advantage, which is a real shame.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com