Hi everyone, I'm back!!!
  Re: (...)
Just got in at midnight last night. We had 11 days and nights in the south caribbean and an extra day in San Juan before coming home. What a wonderful trip this was!

I missed you all and hope to be up on all the latest happenings in a day or two.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Hi everyone, I'm back!!! by Mare749 (Just got in at midni...)
Sounds heavenly... Love your avatar!

Welcome back!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Welcome home! I was doing some back searches and found the one where you told about your anniversary trip. I know you had a great time! I would love to hear all about it! I hope to go some day....maybe my 35th! Hopefully before...I just did the math and that'd be in 2015...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hi everyone, I'm back!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Welcome home! I was...)
So good to see you back - didn't see this until I'd already posted, oh well, you can be welcomed home all over the place!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hi everyone, I'm back!!! by cjs (So good to see you b...)
I can't wait to hear all about it! Welcome back!
Cory

I am not the model.
Welcome home! Sounds like a lovely trip - sunshine, beaches, water, groan. . . whine. . . I wanna go, sniff.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Hi everyone, I'm back!!! by Harborwitch (Welcome home! Sound...)
You just missed the nasties, coldest, week of the entire winter! Good planning.
  Re: Welcome home by lxxf (You just missed the ...)
Welcome back! I had wondered where the heck you were.
Sounds like a lovely, lovely trip-- one to remember forever, right?!?!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Hi everyone, I'm back!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Welcome home! I was...)
Daphne, actually we were celebrating our 34th anniversary. It took us a lot of years of raising kids, college and weddings before we got to the point where we could take this type of trip, so we are like little kids on vacation and everything is fun.

Sally, my daughters both said the same thing, that we picked a great time to go. We had temps 85 to 90 with strong breezes every day. Couldn't even imagine that it was down around zero here at home.

And for Jean, yes, I am probably at least 5 lbs. heavier, so come Monday I will be doing a 2 day leek soup fast that French women do to jump start a healthier diet. As for being tanned, yes, I'm as brown as a berry in spite of using a good sunscreen every day.

Thanks for the greetings everybody, it's actually nice to be back home, sleep in my own bed, and see my grandbabies.

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: Welcome home by foodfiend (Welcome back! I had...)
Vicci, it's nice to see you back! Where have you been?
Maryann