I Slept Right Thru It!!!!
  Re: (...)
darn, I love the little snow we get aroun here - but, even more I love to watch it snow! And I slept right thru it last night. this is what we woke up to, darn.
[Image: snowtwo.jpg]

[Image: snowthree.jpg]

I guess you know what this does to Roy's Souther Calif. trip this week - there's another storm behind this one. See what ya'all have coming towards you??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! by cjs (Damn, I love the lit...)
I bet the kids in the neighborhood went wild.
Cory

I am not the model.
According to channel 3 it's snowing in Colfax, Placerville, and Sonora!!! Sheesh.

Right now we've got sun - but it's going to clobber us! I'm enjoying not doing all the things I used to HAVE to do when it stormed - no sandbags, no boats breaking loose, nothing sinking, no 4 am dock walks to check boats. Poor Sarah!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! by Harborwitch (According to channel...)
That's what I woke up to Sunday morning! I haven't heard of it coming this way, but Manitoba was expecting a winter storm.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! by Lorraine (That's what I woke u...)
AND we are having 100 mph winds----the heat is about 95 degrees----superb for runaway fires that we are experiencing---between the arsonists and the smokers flicking their butts out there is no way to beat this debacle!!! That snowfall looks soothing!!!

We lost our satellite dish---nothing interesting to watch anyway---Sad This problem will take about 7-14 days to resolve---NO PROBLEMO!!!

I must add that the container ships are not able to dock---meaning NO NEW SUPPLIES---GEESH!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! by Roxanne 21 (AND we are having 10...)
Unbelievable Roxanne and we're all in the same world...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Wow Jean - you got more snow than we did! But we are making due with our little bit. The kids love it! We might get more tonight. One thing about homeschooling - snow day does not mean skipping school!!!

[Image: DSCN3506.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3504.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3497.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3492.jpg]
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! by esgunn (Wow Jean - you got m...)
Fun times in the snow! Beautiful children!

I would be perfectly happy if the snow storm passes us by because we don't have any little kids to play int he snow with anymore.
  Re: Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! by esgunn (Wow Jean - you got m...)
What great pictures, Erin! They look like they're having a blast. Enjoy them being little, when they're teenagers, they'll be moaning about having to clean off the cars or shoveling the walk! What a beautiful place you live in.

Jean, 2 words-KEEP IT!!! We already have enough here, I had the same snow Lorraine had yesterday, just have had enough....

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! by pjcooks (What great pictures,...)
Erin, such precious tots! They are adorable.
Cory

I am not the model.