Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction
  Re: (...)
Okay, before I realized it I had prepared a meal from the Feb 2007 issue. I thought this was our NEW 2008 issue and thought I had a great review for the new mag. Oh well, this was simply wonderful anyway. I will absolutely make this again! Low in fat, low in calorie, high in fiber and high in flavor!

[Image: dinner-1.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction by luvnit (Okay, before I reali...)
I seem to recall someone reviewing this recipe and agreeing with you. Looks delicious.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Looks good Laura. When you get a chance...or anyone....I'd love the recipe. I love a reduction and I'm always looking for a good pork tenderloin recipe. Billy's is good for those that have not had it...bacon-cider tenderloin! YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Oh yum! I'll have to try that one. Tonight I made the pork tenderloin with apple salsa (minus the cornbread dressing) from the weeknight menu II issue. Have made this one a couple of times now. The kids inhaled it.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction by esgunn (Oh yum! I'll have t...)
Looks really good. Is this like the one in Weeknight Menus? That has a strip of bacon wrapped on the tendorloins.
I made this (and maybe reviewed it???) last spring, I agree, it was a very good dinner. Your plates look so pretty!

Thanks for the reminder

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction by HomeCulinarian (Looks really good. ...)
I haven't tried that one yet either...There is also one from dec 2004 that is on my list...Vanilla cider pork with pears.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction by esgunn (I haven't tried that...)
Quote:

Is this like the one in Weeknight Menus? That has a strip of bacon wrapped on the tendorloins.

HC, I don't think so. Billy posted that one and I made it. Doesn't look the same.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction by Gourmet_Mom ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
That dinner looks really good!

I have to make a real search for pork tenderloins that aren't in the brining/marinating plastic pouches. Those are vile, imho + of course they can't be used in recipes like this.

Don't know why I've never asked the butcher. Duh!
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction by Corinne (That dinner looks re...)
Looks great - I think I made this about the time PJ did,,,but can't remember for sure. Will have to try again.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com