Two Forgetful Friends
  Re: (...)
Do you have friends that would forget their behinds if they weren't attached? I've got two....I called Madmax yesterday and we chatted for a short while, but she was busy and said she would call me last night......something must be wrong with my phone...ya think? Today, I called Lorraine and she was busy and said she would call me back in ten minutes...my phone must still be out Love those two ladies bunches and gladly forgive them for being forgetful
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Two Forgetful Friends by bjcotton (Do you have friends ...)
You know they still love you though...

We all do Billy, you have such a wonderful heart.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Oh Billy - You'll teach them for forgetting you! You devil!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Two Forgetful Friends by esgunn (Oh Billy - You'll te...)
Oh Billy! You poor dear! I bet they call you now! HMMMMM....he's not posted in a while....you think he's on the phone?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Two Forgetful Friends by Gourmet_Mom (Oh Billy! You poor ...)
Oh boy, I'm not touching this one....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Two Forgetful Friends by cjs (Oh boy, I'm not touc...)
Me either - I can't keep track oh his phone numbers!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Two Forgetful Friends by Harborwitch (Me either - I can't ...)
I knew I'd be in trouble!!! But, I've got a good excuse! Really! I was just about to put the first pizza in the oven when he phoned. I figured 8 - 10 minutes for it to cook, then I would phone Billy back, then cook my pizza. Ah, the best laid plans of mice and Lorraine. Just as the pizza was done, sister #1 phoned advising we have problems with my Mom's caregiver. So, we discussed a solution, then I phoned sister #2 and #3. #2 didn't agree, so had to phone #1 and #3 back. #3 came up with a better solution, so had to phone #1 and #2 back. You can see how my evening went. By 9pm my head was twirling , the kitchen was roasting ( I forgot to turn off the 500 degree oven). So, I put everything away and went to bed. I'll phone today, I promise!!!! (Wait and see, he'll see my number and won't answer the phone!!!)
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Hey I auuuu well auuuu, I well fine
Billy, you should just post your telephone number on the forum and we ALL can call you!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Two Forgetful Friends by luvnit (Billy, you should ju...)

How 'bout it Billy????
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy