Dessert Suggestions
  Re: (...)
Any dessert ideas for the workplace? I got about 20-25 co-workers. I made a triple berry cheesecake a few days ago, and it was a hit. any suggestions to follow up with? recipes would be greatly appreciated.
  Re: Dessert Suggestions by chef21 (Any dessert ideas fo...)
Wow, what a broad question - how about you do a search and then if you have questions on some of the ideas we posted previously, we'd be glad to help you out.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dessert Suggestions by cjs (Wow, what a broad qu...)
I bake a treat for my coworkers once a week.

This is one of their most favorite one...

http://www.meals.com/Recipes/RecipeDetai...peID=32066
  Re: Re: Dessert Suggestions by piano226 (I bake a treat for m...)
this seems to be another Kraft employee who comes around for 3 or 4 posts and then disappears??????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dessert Suggestions by cjs (this seems to be ano...)
YUP!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Dessert Suggestions by Roxanne 21 ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Uh...why??? Are we that exciting or are they in hopes that we will post something "original" that can be modified to become "their" recipe??? Makes ya want to avoid their products...if my "suggestion" is right that is.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Dessert Suggestions by firechef (Uh...why??? Are we ...)
About a year and a half ago, there was a gal, Lisa, who made probably 10-15?? posts but never really became a part of the forum, then there was a 2nd one a few months later and now "chef21".... all from Kraft.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dessert Suggestions by cjs (About a year and a h...)
I like many of you have published stuff I have posted here...as the author that is my right. It is not their right to "borrow" from sites like this and others if that is what they are doing. The pizza question about "mixes" was great...glad you all gave recipes without mixes! Must kill the marketing types when that happens...lol! Off my soap box before I make anyone mad! Sorry if I did already! Forgive me...please!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Dessert Suggestions by firechef (I like many of you h...)
No, thank God, most of us do vent once in a while around here and everyone (almost) is very forgiving....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dessert Suggestions by firechef (I like many of you h...)
Well, then just make sure the recipe specifies Hahn's cream cheese. It's smoother and better, anyway AND (as most of you know) I'm originally from the Philadelphia area!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?