Met Billy's Sis Today!!
  Re: (...)
What a delight and a little cutie to boot. She has this shy, but personable demeanor that is just so endearing. Roy and I both so enjoyed meeting her and husband, Brian (or is Bryon, Bryan, etc??). They are visiting Billy's brother and s-i-l, Dave & Jackie and we got together at their house for a brunch this a.m. - kind of invited ourselves I must say. We suggested going out, but they very nicely asked us to come join them and the food and company was top notch.

A bottle of champagne in hand, off we went. Billy, they are so very nice and of course after all these years, I felt I already knew her. So, that's four Cottons down and two to go - Chas and Carol. One of these days....

No, Billy, I still don't have the Chorizo - it was discussed and then we all forgot about it when we left.

You do have such a nice family, Sweetie!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Met Billy's Sis Today!! by cjs (What a delight and a...)
Hey there, it's 3:27 and we're both on at the same time - doesn't happen often!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Met Billy's Sis Today!! by cjs (What a delight and a...)
Thank you Jean. Marilee has the softest heart of anyone I've ever met. Brian is a real nice guy too. I guess I shouldn't kill their puppy while their away although I would like too. That damned dog shredded a cooking magazine, my notepad, and is a pain in the tush. If she were mine I'd drop her off a real high bridge to see if she could swim when she hit! Not really, but it sounds like fun
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Met Billy's Sis Today!! by bjcotton (Thank you Jean. Mar...)
"I'd drop her off a real high bridge to see if she could swim" ...or bounce. Shame on us, Billy!!!
www.achefsjourney.com