Share A Recipe Cookbook!
  Re: (...)
Hey Jean, I thought that recipe sounded familiar:

Roasted Sausage w/Onions, Peppers and Potatoes

Just wondering if you have the new cover done and if you are ready to show it off? I would love to see it.

I think it would be cool if you put it at your blog! With a PayPal link for people to purchase it with their credit card! Very cool...
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by luvnit (Hey Jean, I thought ...)
Geez, I might have to buy a new one, I lent mine [the one with all the signatures] to a friend and he can't find it
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by bjcotton (Geez, I might have t...)
Oh Billy, I'd be so upset if I lost mine with the autographs!!

Laura, I haven't decided on a cover yet...I kinda put it on the back burner working on two others.....geez, I'd better finish one project before I spread myself too thin...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by cjs (Oh Billy, I'd be so ...)
If we're spreading ourselves thin please spread me out too. I could really benefit from being thinner! Heck if I was 7' 10" I'd be lean and mean and kinda hot...right?

Gotta order cookbook, gotta order cookbook, gotta order cookbook...

That is now blazed into my brain!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by cjs (Oh Billy, I'd be so ...)
Gosh, I know whatcha mean. I always have too many projects and not enough time. I am a big advocate for the 36 hour day AND the 8 day week.

Anyone with me on this one?
Laura
  Re: Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by firechef (If we're spreading o...)
Stretched thin???? Wish that'd work. I'm not overweight - just too short for my weight!!

Billy if anything happened to mine with all the autographs I'd be on whoever borrowed it like white on rice!!! It does not leave my house unless it's in my purse or book bag!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by luvnit (Gosh, I know whatcha...)
I don't know Laura, I never have enought time in the day, but by the time the kids are in bed and I can sit for a little while - I am just so tired, I couldn't make it any more hours than I already do!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by esgunn (I don't know Laura, ...)
Let's see, what have I got going? I got up and cooked a lasagna [Stouffer's], let it cool and then vacuum packaged it, I've got a pork loin in the slowcooker, a 6 1/2 pound meatloaf in the oven, rice in the cooker to be vacuum packaged, my car is in the shop, I'm trying to help my sis Carol over the phone set up my laptop at her house on the coast, doing laundry and I think that's about it. Guess I'll set the timer and take a nap!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by bjcotton (Let's see, what have...)
I hate multi-tasking! It should be banned. Take it easy Billy. Sit down and smell the roses.
Laura
  Re: Re: Share A Recipe Cookbook! by firechef (If we're spreading o...)
"Gotta order cookbook, gotta order cookbook, gotta order cookbook..."

Me too, and I keep forgetting! Jean, would you mind telling us how to order this again? I'll send a check as soon as I get back from Florida.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."