Completely OT, but funny.......
  Re: (...)
I just have to post this, Ron and I are laughing so hard we're crying.

Our grandbaby, Katie, who is almost five attends a pre-k class at a Catholic school. She asks her mom this morning, "So, if today is Ash Wednesday, and yesterday was Big Fat Tuesday, what's tomorrow??? Somehow, in her mind, they are related....

Don't kids just say the darndest things?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Completely OT, but funny....... by Mare749 (I just have to post ...)
Kids are so funny! I get th biggest kick listening to my kids talk sometimes - that is when they are not fighting - like RIGHT NOW!

Better go...
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Completely OT, but funny....... by esgunn (Kids are so funny! ...)
Kids' comments can be so funny. For those old enough to remember Art Linkletter's bit on kid's saying the darnest things. Bill Cosby did some similar programs. You've all probably also seen recipes written by chidren. All so funny to me.
  Re: Re: Completely OT, but funny....... by HomeCulinarian (Kids' comments can b...)
And it's all asked in such innocence...it's hard to keep a straight face.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Completely OT, but funny....... by cjs (And it's all asked i...)
Kids' sayings are so cute! I used to love the Linkletter and Cosby shows. Sometimes their parents would nearly die of embarrassment.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Completely OT, but funny....... by Corinne (Kids' sayings are so...)
Very cute, but I want to know how you responded...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Completely OT, but funny....... by Gourmet_Mom (Very cute, but I wan...)
I'm not sure, but I think that Holly probably told her it was just a regular Thursday. I forgot to ask because I couldn't stop laughing. I guess she was like a broken record on Tuesday and kept calling it Big Fat Tuesday all day.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."